020 8350 0650

Easy Read

Russet House School

Contact Us

Travel Assistance to Russet House School

Transport for pupils to and from school is arranged by the Local Authority (LA) and not by the school.

When a child/young person who is already in receipt of travel assistance moves placement (primary to secondary, secondary to college or change of school campuses), parents/carers no longer need to complete a new application form.  They will just need to complete the attached Change to Existing Travel Assistance form. 

Application for Change to Existing Travel Assistance 

Travel Assistance will still check eligibility in accordance with Our Getting to School Policy and will call parents/carers to discuss.  The Policy can be found at the following link:


 If a parent/carer wishes to make a new application for travel assistance, the following is the link to the Travel Assistance page on Enfield Council’s website where they will find information about travel assistance together with the application form:


To make an application for travel assistance parents need to complete an application form and send it to the Transport Department via email to travel.assistance@enfield.gov.uk or by post to SEND Travel Brokerage, Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, EN1 3XY

For an Application Form for a Child or Young Person to receive Travel Assistance (or starting at Russet House School): 

click here


If parents need to contact the Transport department please do so on the following telephone number: 0208 379 1258