- Welcome to Russet House School
- Mission Statement And Aims
- What do we do ?
- School Values and British Values
- Curriculum, Teaching and Learning
- Work With Therapists
- The School Day
- School Meals and Healthy Eating
- Term Dates
- Our Staff
- Pupil Premium
- Measuring Pupil Progress
In January 2017, the School was judged as an outstanding school with inspectors stating that it "is a centre of excellence within the local authority" and that the school demonstrates "outstanding teaching and outstanding pupil progress, academically and personally".