What do we do?
Russet House is an outstanding special school for nursery and primary aged pupils with autism. It is a maintained school funded by the London Borough of Enfield. For further information please click here to read our Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Report.
This report includes information on the following:
- Age of pupils attending the school and admissions
- Evaluation of the school by Ofsted
- Curriculum, Teaching and Learning
- Pupil Progress
- Annual Review of a Pupil’s Education Health and Care Plan
- Organisation of classes
- Staff (staffing within classes, Speech and Language Therapy provision, Occupational Therapy Provision)
- Working with Multi –Agency Professionals
- Working with Parents
- Links with other schools
- Enfield Advisory Service for Autism
- Positive Behaviour Support
If your child has a diagnosis of autism and is in a mainstream school in Enfield your child could be supported by the Enfield Advisory Service for Autism. For further information please go to www.enfieldasa.org.uk